Electric Provider

Commonwealth Edison

Report an Outage

To report a power outage contact ComEd at 800-344-7661.

To report a sparking electrical wire or a downed electrical wire call 911 and do not go near the area. Treat all downed wires as if they were live, touching or attempting to move a downer wire can result in senior injury or death.

Natural Gas Provider

Nicor Gas

Report a Leak

To report a natural gas leak or smell of natural gas call 911. The fire department will contact Nicor Gas.